AB Texel UK are a large, well-established agricultural bulk transport company who, due to business growth, are currently recruiting for a HGV Class 1 Drivers to join our team.
AB Texel UK Ltd transports agricultural bulk goods, mainly potatoes, to various factories across the UK and EU. Our HGV Drivers play an important part in the process of getting the products we transport to the final customer, while also ensuring we deliver a high level of service.
At AB Texel UK we understand that in order to perform your work optimally, you need good materials. That is why we have modern trucks and trailers. In addition, new drivers receive thorough training with us. They are trained and intensively supported and supervised by an experienced AB colleague who can teach them all the tricks of our specific trade. Our new drivers only begin to work independently once they have achieved our high standards and built-up sufficient experience. Because only then are these drivers able to call themselves true AB specialists.
Shift Patterns Available:
- Tramper - 4 days on, 4 days off
- Tramper - 6 days on, 3 days off
- Tramper - 5 Days on, 5 days off
£13.75 per hour - £17.00 per hour
Who are you?
Our ideal driver:
- Feels at home in the agricultural sector.
- Likes varied locations & a varied workload, no two days will be the same.
- Is in possession of an HGV Class 1
- A clean license is preferred.
- Valid DCPC
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
What do we offer you?
You are in the right place at AB Texel UK. As we think it is quite normal to take good care of our people, that is why we offer you:
- A competitive package.
- Guaranteed Hours.
- A fully comprehensive induction.
- A good quality AB uniform.
- Continued professional development and company funded full DCPC periodic training.
- Potato licence training.
- Modern high spec vehicles and trailers.
- On board computer systems for job detail.
- A safe working environment and a modern fleet with well-maintained equipment.
You can apply via the form on this page. Would you rather know more first? Please contact Charmaine March at email@example.com